1. Sunny Leone’s original name is Karenjit Kaur Vohra. She changed her name in order to brand herself well.
2. Sunny Leone was studying to be a pediatric nurse and worked at a tax firm before she could step into the Adult Industry. She joined the adult film industry at the age of 19.
3. She told a website that she makes hand stitched baby blankets for all her pregnant friends.
4. In September 2009, she launched her very own iPhone application consisting of a collection of non-nude photos, videos and a porn star-penned blog.
5. Sunny’s first movie was titled Sunny and it was released in December 2005.
6. She has her own Studio that was founded in 2008 in a partnership between Sunny Leone and her husband Daniel Weber.
7. Her favourite actor is Aamir Khan and she was quoted saying that he has been her favorite since she was a little girl. The movie “Dil” is her all-time favorite.
8. She never signed any script or contract without the approval of her husband, Daniel Weber.
9. She loves kiwi fruit and is also obsessed about fast food. However, she hates partying.
10. Before working in Bollywood Sunny came four times to India on previous occasions.
11. Sunny Leone is a director and producer of adult films. She has directed 42 adult films and featured in 41 films.
12. She was engaged to Matt Erikson, a vice-president of marketing at Playboy Enterprises.
13. Her second movie got her the first AVN Award, which is considered the “Oscars of porn.”
14. Her first job was at a German Bakery, when she was 15 years of age.
15. She made a guest appearance in the 2004 Hollywood flick ‘The Girl Next Door’.
16. She married Daniel Weber after dating him for three years. They met through a common friend.
17. Sunny is terrified of insects and bugs of any sort and is said to have a sort of phobia about them.
18. Sunny learned to use Glycerine to cry during dramatic scenes on the sets of Jism 2.
19. Sunny Leone’s favorite beverage is Sauvignon Blanc.
20. Sunny Leone loves dogs. Especially rescued dogs.
21. In 2010, she was adjudged as one of the 12 top female stars in porn by leading men’s magazine, Maxim.
22. In 2005, Leone made her first mainstream appearance for the MTV Awards on MTV India.
23. Sunny was to do a cameo in Kalyug but due to her $1 Million fee demand director Mohit Suri retreated.
24. Sunny Leone had dated stand-up comedian Russell Peters for a brief period in 2008.
25. She used to play with a women’s soccer league team in California.
26. She bagged 8,000 new followers on Twitter in just 2 days and Google saying searches for her experienced a “breakout”.
If you like the post, please click the like button and leave a comment.
Stay tuned for more or even better, click the follow button to subscribe so that you don’t miss out on our fun posts in future.